jueves, 5 de noviembre de 2015



I wish...


For some time I have wanted to have a garden at home, but for various reasons I have not been able to make. The main reason why I want to have the garden, is the poor quality of food offered by the market today, where you just have food contaminated by pesticides and other inputs used in the industry agronomy. In addition to the garden give me a healthy diet, it can give me herbs that will serve as medicine for diseases. I would also put flowers in the garden, I love them, I am filled with happiness just to see them and smell them. And obviously would give a place a flower, that in my opinion, is the most beautiful and the most I like: marijuana.
I have already started with the construction of the garden (which I want to do with disposable materials and organic), so far I have planted marijuana and I've gotten some organic seeds of different species, so I'm on track !!



1 comentario: