jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

A nice place

Hello teacher and partners, today I will talk about a place that I like to go. This is the “Estadio Nacional”, in particular a fields located between Marathon and Guillermo Man. All my life I lived in this neighborhood, so these courts became my garden. There used to go with my father, my brother and our dogs. We were going to play ball, jogging and playing with the dogs. In the summer, when Santiago and your cement become unbearable, this is an ideal place to be, its trees and grass help regulate temperature, plus there are hoses with watering and end up being the play of several of us. I love it, it's that little green space where I start when the city collapses and I need to connect with nature. It is very quiet, especially in the week, the weekend occupy the fields for the tournament of the commune and full of families barbequing, drinking beer and watching football I like this, but I prefer the quiet and solitude. Now I'm not as much as before, in fact I'm not going years with my father and my brother, I started to go alone, to think, smoking marijuana, playing dulcimer and disconnect the rhythm of this city. The last time I went with a friend, it was nice, we had not seen in a long time and there we could talk and laugh for hours. Hopefully this space continues to be open to the public and not privatized as with everything in this country.

2 comentarios:

  1. I LIKE THIS PLACE IS VERY QUIET IS GOOD PLACE FOR SMOKE AND THINK WHIT FRIENDS

    ResponderEliminar
  2. all persons like the staduim!! the pasion of the football jajajaj

    ResponderEliminar