miércoles, 6 de enero de 2016

                                                                   
                                                                    Goodbye 2015!

If I had to define this year in one word, it would be intense. This was a year of learning, it is true that life itself is a learning process, but the situations I lived this year have penetrated deep into my being.
The year began very quiet, I was traveling the two first months, this was time of know myself. The following months I enjoyed the love with my partner. We returned after a breakup of eight months, now was love more mature. But we were wrong again, we forget respect the individuality of each. The problem was that we were no longer just us two. We had to take a decision very complex, because both though completely different. Finally, and after much discussions, I gave up. Now that I reflect on this, I feel what I did was for love and it means letting go of what I wanted, fot privilege the good of others. This lesson has meant much pain for my. But I feel that this new year will be the moment of pick all learnings, will be the moment of enjoy this, this was what I thought when I was more sad and it was what helped me to move on. And now I know that's life, sometimes sweet and others times sour, just need to be calm and learn from each experience.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario