miércoles, 6 de enero de 2016

What I Did Today (December 10th)

I remember this date, I remember several things happened. First I went of class since I had to pay the bills, otherwise the company cut off the supply of electricity and gas. This same day I sold strawberry juice, I went very well. The funny thing is that the money that I received I had to occupy it to pay the locksmith, because I left the keys in the house. Now is funny, but in this moment I was very angry with myself, but once again I realized that money comes and goes. 
This day too I went to see a documentary about anti patriarchy, I went with a friend, he that now is my partner. I remember that we talk a lot about this subject, too many things about the life and the political-economic system what alienating the human. I feel that in that moment we connected.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario