jueves, 22 de octubre de 2015



Con-Ga Sushi

Close to my house there is a new restaurant, that was opened last year, but I went for first time this year.Your name is Con-Ga Sushi, because this here next to "Conga", a place for dancing salsa. This is a restaurant of diferents food, like Japoanese food, pizzas and Chilean food, but away food that more I like, is ceviche. The restaurant is located in a parallel street to the west of my house, on Avda. Vicuña Mackena, I go there by bike and arrive in 5 minutes. The owner of restaurant is a young Chilean woman that live in the same building that live my brother, this are next to restaurant. One of things that more I like about this is that here they accept card Junaeb, this is a feeding grant provided by the state, which usually can only occupy in junk food restaurants, what I find is horrible, because they force you to eat poorly. For this I love this place, have rich and healthy food, it is near my house, is paid by the State through the grant and the people who attend are very friendly. Another thing that has going for it, is that they make deliveries, then when I'm too lazy to go out, I order by watsap and arrives at door of my house, what better! This restaurant I found it through the internet when with my boyfriend were looking where you could use the card Junaeb. We started going often enough, then I started going with my friends and sometimes when I'm home alone, I call home delivery and eat alone, watching a movie or documentary.

1 comentario: